|For therapy, assessment, and consultation, Dr.
Charles King is a highly credentialed and very experienced psychologist.
He has offices on the North and South Shores of Long Island, New York,
where he sees children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Fees are on a sliding scale and many insurance
plans are accepted for covered services. Dr. King
also consults with private schools and school districts,
attorneys, physicians, and
organizations. He is a leader in both national and local professional associations.
Dr. King helps using:
- behavior and cognitive behavior therapy with adults
- therapy with children via non-verbal and
- adolescents through understanding their
perceptions and gaining their trust
- family therapy as a system (focus on
family not one identified problem patient)
- assessment and psychological testing for
learning, ADD and ADHD, emotional, and behavior problems
Dr. King's qualifications include:
- Ph.D. in School Community Psychology
- New York and Florida licensed psychologist
- Certified School Psychologist
- Certified School District Administrator
- Trained Impartial Hearing Officer
for the New York State Education Department
- Diplomate in School Psychology from the
American Board of Professional Psychology
- President-Elect, President, and Past President of the Nassau County
- Past President of the American Academy of
Web Design by Carol Goldberg, Ph.D. of Web Sites and